Follow Along...

Monday, February 8, 2016

YOU MAKE MY TAIL WAG

Hey there, I played along with this week's My Favorite Things Sketch #266 Challenge.  Wowsers, this sketch was awesome with it's wide open spaces!  I had an idea in mind for my card and even had an awesome wood-grain paper picked out for the fence, but then I ran across a video by Sandy Allnock.  After seeing Sandy's Copic colored fence, I decided to give it a try.  I lined everything up with my MISTI, and dang if that didn't make for a cool way to create an inside/outside card!  I can't wait to do another!  I think I have an AI image that I might need to dig out and try!  Stay tuned...


Here's the inside...a little sponging for the clouds completes the card.  So fun!



COPIC COLORING:
BOY DOG:  E18, E39, E97, W3, W1, W00, R30  COLLAR, BOWL:  B26, B24, B23  DOGHOUSE:  E25, E23, E21, T10, T7, T4  BONE:  E42, E41, E40  GROUND:  E18, E34, E31, E30  FENCE:  E81, T3, T2  GIRL DOG:  E42, E41, E40  NOSES:  T10, T7, T4   COLLAR:  RV17, RV14, RV13  STICK:  E25, E23, E21

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  MFT Birdie Brown You Make My Tail Wag
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill
INK:  Copic markers; Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky)
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-Namics (Blueprints 24, Fishtail Flag Stax, Jumbo Cloud Stax); MISTI; ruler; Black Copic Multiliner .03; scissors; Ranger Mini Blending Tool; sponge; Imagine White Embossing Powder; heat tool; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Doodlebug Design Inc Lily White Sprinkles; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin Foam Squares; Art Glitter glue; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Inside/outside; embossing
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:   A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

6 comments:

Melanie said...

This is too adorable. Perfect.

Lisa Lara said...

WHAT?! This is crazy amazing Tammie. Crazy. I love love your coloring. That fence, oh that fence!

Joyce Heinen said...

Great card! I love the coloring.

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Tammie, your creativity is just amazing, I love how you put your own twist on the images you use!!

Chris said...

I've just recently discovered Sandy's blog...you mastered the woodgrain! Now I want to try it. :) So cute - inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post.
Many thanks for supplying this information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...