Follow Along...

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

KITTY FLIP ITS

Hey there, Cami and I got together for a play day.  She's been gaga for these flip it dies for a while, and I had to see what all the fuss was about!  OK, I have to admit...they were pretty cool and I even bought one of the dies so I can make my own flip it cards!  We had so much fun, we thought we would make it a class at Memories of Time.  It will be this Saturday if you're interested.  You can sign up online, or call/stop by and Cami can help you get signed up.  Sit back and relax, I've got a lot of pictures to share with you!

We'll be making a set of four Sizzix flip it cards and the box to hold them in.  The little kitties are a set of Whimsey/Wee Stamps and they are adorable!



Here's a better picture of all of the cards.  Cute, huh?  Love that new paper...it's from Pebbles and this is the baby girl line.  The boy line is as cute as the girls and both can be used for so many other projects than just baby!  As you can see, we played with a lot of different dies in these cards!



Here's the matching box.  Yep, that perfect bow was made on the Bow-it-All which I will demonstrate for you.



Ack...love that gingham paper!  We'll do a little Copic coloring and even some paper piecing...check it out!



Here's the inside when it's flipped open.  We left a little space for your personalized greeting!



And here's the rest of the cards...







This project also fits into the Perfect Paper Crafting Love Fest Challenge, Lots of Lovely Layers, over at Splitcoaststampers.

COPIC COLORING: 
T4, T2, T0, R85, R83, R81, YG63, YG61


Sure hope you're able to join us on Saturday...we're going to have a great time!  Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  Whimsey/Wee Stamps Playful Kittens
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Pebbles Special Delivery collection
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix (Big Shot, flip it dies...not sure what they are really called); dies from MFT and TE; scissors; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Papermania Capsule Collection Bexley Black Blitters (flowers); Bow-it-All; ribbon from our stash; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3D Foam Squares; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Paper piecing
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These look fantastic, would make such a lovely gift too. I really like the pink and grey together and who couldn't resist those adorable kittens?
Lorraine

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous set! I love kitties, so you know I HAD to come and take a look! I like the flip it fold!!!

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was totally right.

This publish truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time
I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Here is my blog; Top Puzzle Game

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...