Follow Along...

Friday, June 7, 2013

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS JUNE SPOTLIGHTS: BEACH BORDER

Hey there, the Baker's Dozen is spotlighting projects today for the June Release.  Everything you've seen showcased our our blogs this week is available in the Fresh Out of the Oven section of the Taylored Expressions store.

I didn't get a chance to play with the Beach Border die so I couldn't resist...it was calling my name!  It screamed sunset to me so I broke out the sponges and got a little inky!  *grin*  I think I'll give this one to my hubby for his birthday.  We have friends that have property up the river where we like to camp...we've been going up there for years!  We have slowly cleared away most of the blackberries and my hubby and his buddy decided to put in a golf course (can you imagine!?!).  It's actually a lot of fun and a little challenging (partly because I'm not a golfer).  Anyway, most of the holes had names except the really long one.  It has been unnamed for a couple years now.  It was my turn to attempt to hit the ball to the green when my hubby said if I ever made it on that green, he would take me to Hawaii!  Yeah, baby!  We had witnesses so there was no way he could back out!  Whoop!  I've since named the hole Hawaii and I'm getting closer all the time!  I'm hoping by the end of summer to be making plane/hotel reservations!  *wink*



I thought I would share a couple pictures of our golf course...I did mention it was a little challenging...the challenging part is being able to find your ball in the daisies!  It will be much easier when they come in and hay!



Here is my hubby holding the golf ball he just found.  What's the old saying...it's like finding a needle in a haystack.  Um, yeah...it's just like that!  Ha!  Check it out...hubby is already wearing a Hawaiian shirt!  *snort*




SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  TE Ride the Wave
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Monochromatic (Raven, Beeswax)
INK:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle, Potter's Clay, Lady Bug) 
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; TE Taylored Dies (Beach Border); 1 1/4" circle punch; X-Press Mask It; sponges; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Masking, sponging
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

I hope you enjoy your weekend...we're heading up the river to play some more golf.  Hawaii...here I come!  Don't forget to check out what the Baker's Dozen is spotlighting today!



Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Jami said...

Your sunset is gorgeous! And your golf course looks like a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...