Follow Along...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

JUN13VSNMINI4 - CHUCK WAGON

Hey there, woohoo...this is the last card for the Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) mini through Splitcoaststampers.  The main event will be in June.  Meredith's challenge, Hot Dog!, was to create a card with a dog image and incorporate heat embossing.  Fun challenge!  The dog image I used is Chuck Wagon from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I heat embossed the bone on the banner which is also from WSD, but I don't know the name of it.  The CAS layout is from My Favorite Things...love it!  

There's still time for you to play in the VSN challenges...you have until Monday, May 06, to upload your projects.  I hope you dig out those "puppy dog stamps and heat embossing stuff" and play along with us!



COPIC COLORING: 
DOG:  E29, E27, E25, E23, E21  PAWS/FACE:  E53, E51, E50  NOSE:  C6, C4, C2, C0  COLLAR:  R08, R05, R02, E08  FLOWER:  R08, R05, R01, E08, Y17, Y15, Y11, G46, G43, G40  GROUND:  G46, G43, G42

     

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  WSD Chuck Wagon, bone (it's WSD but I don't know what the name of it is)
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Canvas Corp Red & Kraft Mini Dot
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; MFT Die-Namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; clear embossing powder; heat tool; Creative Impressions Black Twine; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

3 comments:

Misti said...

Tammie, this is so stinkin' cute!!! I'm gonna have to put him on my wish list for my next WS order. *grin*

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable!!!!!

RitaR said...

Hi!

Just found your blog and am greatly enjoying your designs. Now, how cute is this card ... I just had to stop my browsing and comment on your wonderful coloring and the overall layout of this beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...