Follow Along...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

THANK YOU GIFT SET BOX


Hey there, do you remember that set of thank you cards that I posted for the April Studio Challenge?  Well after I knocked them around my desk for a couple days, I decided they needed a box!  While I was goofing around on Pinterest, I came across this box and was inspired to make my own.  Hers was for vertical cards and I wanted mine to be horizontal, so I played around and came up with a layout.  I used the same Acrylic Block Background technique as the cards and created a panel for the front.  The only difference is that I didn't use a sentiment and a Sparklet was used for a center on one of the flowers.  A bow keeps the box closed.


Here's what it looks like open...there is room for all four cards and envelopes. 


And here are a couple of the cards with the closed box...it sure makes a pretty set!

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES (for box only...for cards, see previous post): 
STAMPS:  TE (Make it AmazingPosh Posies)
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Monochromatic (Raven, Pansy)
INK:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly)
ACCESSORIES:  Sticky note masks; acrylic block; Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist; ribbon from my stash; Imaginisce ribbon cutter; Sparklet Ebony; adhesive 
TECHNIQUE(S):  Masking; Acrylic Block Background
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  Cards:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")  Box:  6 1/4" wide x 6" tall x 3/4" deep

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...