Follow Along...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HYCCT1209 GET SOME REST...

Hey there, I don't usually do a lot of funny cards and I never, never, NEVER sew (I admire those that make it look so effortless, but I can't sew!)...so Patricia's (aka PH in VA) You Had Me In Stitches was a real challenge!  You might have already figured out that she wants us to make funny cards that has "stitches" on it whether real or faux.  I found this Art Impressions stamp and knew it was the one.  She's a hoot!  *grin*  As for the stitching...I just did a couple hand stitched X's in the corner.  The nurse was fussy cut out and popped up on foam.  Her uniform was paper pieced then shaded with Copic markers.



Here's the inside... 



COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E02, E01, E00, R30  LIPSTICK:  R22  GLASSES:  BG70  HAIR:  E37, E34, E31  SCRUBS/HAT:  T3, T2, T0  STETHOSCOPE:  R24, R22, R21, R20, C2, C0  CLIP:  R22  PAPER:  C2, C0, 0  SOCKS:  C2, C0, 0  SHOES: R24, R22, R21, R20, C2, C0  SHADOW:  T2, T0

Thanks for stopping by! 




SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  AI UM4100
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 collection (Sweet Life Paper, Enchanting "My Love" My Friend, Blushing Paper)
INK:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug)
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Sizzix Big Shot; Shapabilities Ribbon Tag Trio Two; sponge; paper snips; hobby blade (Punch Bunch tool kit); seam binding; Mini Mister (water); heat tool; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Zig 2-way Glue pen; Sakura Quickie Glue pen; SU Dimensionals; The Twinery Strawberry twine; SU Mat Kit/paper piercer; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Paper piecing; fussy cutting; sponging; sewing
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:   A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good!

Anonymous said...

What a very informative site, I have found alot of very useful information here and still have a lot more to read. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put in....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...