Follow Along...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

HYCCT1202 TO MY SWEET FRIEND


Hey there, I absolutely LOVED making this cupcake box for the Lee's (aka LuvLee) Hope You Can Cling To challenge, Show Off Your Cupcakes!  My good friend, Michelle, from Memories of Time has an AccuCut (commercial sized die cutting machine) for us to use with all kinds of awesome dies.  I just recently used it for the first time ever...and dang...what in the heck was I waiting for!?!  This project was easy peasy thanks to that machine!  She had dies for the box, the mini cupcake card, the cupcake wrapper and also the little flowers adhered to the acetate.  I used both Sizzix Sizzlits and My Favorite Things dies for the little details (borders, big flower on the lid and the tag).  There for a while I thought I was going to have a stamp-free project...but I came up with something to stamp!  I used the Our Craft Lounge set called Sweet on You and it was perfect!   



Here's the pull out for the mini cupcake card...

COPIC COLORING:
HEART:  RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
Thanks for stopping by! SmileyCentral.com


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  OCL Sweet On You
PAPER:  Teresa Collins Freestyle collection:  Crown, Damask, Zebra; acetate (thick for the box body and thin for the box top)
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  AccuCut machine (cupcake box, cupcake wrapper, mini cupcake card); Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzlits (Big Bold Cupcake Candles, Scallop Tag, Nested Flowers); MFT Triple Scallop Borders; PC mouse pad/stylus to shape the flowers; Score-Tape; KaiserCraft Crimson Sparklets; Star Dust Stickles; Glossy Accents; Mini Glue Dots; ribbons from my stash; The Twinery Pink Sorbet twine; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  3D
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  Cupcake box:  4 1/4" wide x 4 1/4" deep x 4 1/2" tall  Cupcake mini card:  3" wide x 3 1/4" tall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love making boxes so thanks for the inspiration! www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...