Follow Along...

Friday, December 24, 2010

BREAKING NEWS...GRINCH CAPTURED!

OMGosh...so there I was, sitting at work when I got this weird feeling.  I rushed home as soon as I could to find none other than The Grinch sitting in my craft room dribbling egg nog all over my new Nesties.  Seriously...what was he thinking!?!  I grabbed the first thing I could find (double-sided sticky tape) and taped him to the chair until the police could arrive.  The police conducted an investigation and were able to locate the missing property of Laura Lou Who.  The Grinch was arrested and charged with Theft and Breaking and Entering.  He's very photogenic, don't you think???


All of Laura Lou Who's property was returned and, as promised, the citizens of Whoville offered a reward (valued over $150) for the return of the stolen property.


I'm glad I was able to do my part in the capture of The Grinch!  I hope everyone can sleep better tonight knowing The Grinch is behind bars where he belongs!

To Laura at A Fairy Creative Place thanks for an AMAZING game!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...