Follow Along...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

SU - PENGUIN PLEASANTRIES

Helloooo out there.  *testing 1, 2, 3*  Just checking to see if this thing works.  smiley iconsSo, as you can tell, I'm brand new to blogging.  Hope this works!


I spent the day with my mom yesterday and we finished by digging through my stamp sets to pick out what she wants for her Christmas cards this year.  She picked this cute penguin (not her first choice...sorry Mom!).


I don't normally doodle on my cards, but it seemed appropriate on this one.  The penguin was colored with Copic markers.  The stars on the background were VersaMarked then clear EP and the Merry Christmas was done with VersaMark, SU Night of Navy then clear EP.


Thanks for looking!


Tam


ADDITIONAL INFO


STAMPS:  SU Penguin Pleasantries, Four the Holidays
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Black, Night of Navy, Yoyo Yellow; Mat Pack I bought ages ago (not sure where it came from)
INK:  Ranger Black Soot; SU Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Big Shot; Nestabilities; EK Success punch; Creative Memories punch (star); VersaMark; Stamp-a-ma-jig; clear embossing powder; 2 way glue pen; OCL Sugar Crafty Sparkles; SU Dimensional; button

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...